The Noble Animal
The significance of horses for the Rajputs cannot be undermined. The royalty of Rajasthan, the charming and gallant Rajput kings, always traveled on horseback. They were said to be born with riding skills and their horses were among their prized possessions. Horses were important for the military and the many wars in Rajasthan’s history were waged on horseback. Are you game for an adventurous safari on the back of this aristocratic animal?
The Terrain and Time
Horse safaris are usually conducted in the scenic hilly territories and the beautiful forested plains near Udaipur, Ajmer or Samode as well as the sandy and rocky fields of Jaisalmer, the Shekhawati region or the Jodhpur area.
A Unique Experience
The safari moves from one fort to another, following routes that were once taken by the ancient armies. You will pass through villages, ruins of historical monuments and beautiful temples. As the evening progresses, the Dune Safari Camp, a blazing bonfire and a hearty dinner await your arrival.
On Looking Back…
Your adventures of the horse safari will be a unique and interesting experience. You will return home with a treasure of countless delightful memories.
- 1Day safari – Starting from Shalivahan stables in Jodhpur to Gurha lake and back
- 1Day safari – Udaipur to Nagda and back.
- 1Day safari – Pushkar to Roopangarh.
- 2Day safari – Shalivahan stables (Jodhpur) – Fort Chinwa ,– Luni and o/n at Luni.
- 2Day safari – Pushkar–Roopangarh -Panchewar–Sawai Madhopur.
- 2Day safari – Kanota – Duni–Rajmahal.horse
- 2Day safari – Dundlod–Danta–Roopangarh—Pushkar.
- 2Day safari – Nawalgarh –Udaipur –Deorala–Samode.
- 2Day safari – Kumbhalgarh –Ranakpur.
- 3Day safari – Shalivahan stables (Jodhpur) to Fort Chinwa to Luni and Rohitgarh and back with night halt at Luni and Rohitgarh.
- 3Day safari – Udaipur –Haldighati–Kumbhalgarh
- 4Day safari -Udaipur–Damli–Sodawas–Khimra—Sajjikiberi—Mokalsar–Tilwara
- 4 Day safari – Starting From Shalivahan Stables (Jodhpur) — Fort Chinwa, -Luni —Rohitgar– Roopwas Farm with Night Halt at Luni Rohetgarh and Roopwas Respectively.
- 5 Day safari – Shalivahan Stables (Jodhpur) – Luni — Kharda -Sodawas –Kotri -Ranakpur —Kumbalgarh.
- 7Day safari – Shalivahan Stables (Jodhpur) –Fort Chinwa –Luni–Rohetgarh–Sovania Farm –Sodawas–Kotri—Ghanerao And Kumbhalgarh.